It is said, “What you put on your body is as important as what you put in your body”. But due to our busy schedule, we find it easy to buy heavy priced cosmetics to be beautiful. Pollution also plays a major role in damaging our skin. Nature has all the ingredients, our body requires. Use of natural ingredients has many useful effects on our body, which are as under:
- Safe our skin from the harmful effects of chemicals which are present in cosmetics available in the market but are absent in natural ones.
- Can be used according to our skin type and skin problem.
- Mostly cheap in cost.
- Gives long-lasting effect.
7 Miracle Beauty Tips
Chemical products usually facials have parabens mostly found in facials and can be absorbed through the skin and can cause cancer. These are few of the natural products which are helpful in daily routine to combat many issues related to body and skin:
• Coconut oil:
It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It can be used as a rejuvenating moisturizer and also promotes hair growth when used on daily basis. Coconut is also used with honey for fine lines on the face. It can be used for infant diaper rashes also.
It is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. It is really good for hair treatment, cuticle, and sunburn.
• Essential oil:
Essential oils like lavender, chamomile, tea tree, myrrh, lemongrass and rose hip seed oil are very useful not only for skin but are also very soothing.
Sugar is a natural an exfoliator.
Many food items like lemon, curd, yogurt, avocado, oats etc are used to have lightning and brightening effect on the skin. Rich in vitamin E.
Here is the list of few beauty secrets which can help to achieve that flawless and beauty naturally:
- For oily skin: Take half a slice of a tomato, rub it on your face, let it dry and wash your face. Do this daily or 3 times a week and in a month your skin will be glowing.
- For Acne skin: Apply mixture made from 1 tbsp turmeric or haldi, 1 tbsp Aloe vera (more effective if using natural aloe vera) and 1 tbsp honey. It is highly effective due to its anti-inflammatory property.
- Home Foot Soak Recipe: Use ½ cup of Epsom Salt, 2 drops of Lavender Oil, Tea Tree & Ylang Ylang and 4 drops of Almond Essential Oil to have a relaxing foot spa experience at home.
- Foot and Body Scrub: As already discussed that sugar act as a good exfoliator, mix it with olive oil or almond oil with any essential oil or lemon.
- Lip scrub: Mix brown sugar with honey and rub it lightly on lips for soft lips.
- Mascara: cut open 1-2 capsules of activated charcoal and mix it till smooth and add 2 tbsp. of Coconut Oil, 4 tbsp. Aloe Vera Gel and ½ to 1 tbsp. Grated Bees Wax and put it all in a mascara tube.
- Eyeliner: Mix 4 capsules of Activated Charcoal (for black eyeliner), 1/4 tbsp. of Cocoa Powder (for brown color) and water and keep it in a small box to apply it later with a brush.
Even beauty consultants are nowadays moving back to the traditional ways of using natural ingredients. So, be healthy and look beautiful with the help of Nature. That’s why it is called “Mother Nature” as it takes care of us like a Mother.
Share your content love with Guest Posting World