Have you been looking up for the best Surah Al Fatiha
Given below is the English translation of Surah Al Fatiha:
1:1 In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1:2 Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
1:3 Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
1:4 Master of the Day of Judgment.
1:5 Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
1:6 Show us the straight way,
1:7 The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
A significant number of Sahih Hadith (authentic accounts of narrations attributed to the Prophet – peace be upon him) speak of the benefits and virtues of reciting Surah Al Fatiha:
- Umm ul-Quran/Kitab (‘Mother of the Quran/Book’): Abu Hurayrah(may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The chapter commencing with ‘All praises and thanks are due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds’ is the Mother of the Quran, the Mother of the Book, the Seven Oft Repeated Verses and the Great Quran.” (Tirmidhi)
- Sab’ul-Mathani (‘The Seven Oft Repeated Verses’): It is called so as its seven verses are recited in each rakaah (round) of salah. In the Quran (15: 87), Allah says, “And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur’an.’
- A prayer is not complete, and thus not valid, if Surah Al Fatihais not recited. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever does not recite Surah Al Fatihain his prayer, his prayer is invalid.” (Sahih Al Bukhari).
- Ash-Shifa/Ar-Ruqyah(‘The Cure’).In Ad-Darimi’sreport, on the authority of Abu Sa’id, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “The Opening of the Book is a cure to every poison.” Besides, when a companion recited Surah Al-Fatihaover a scorpion bite, the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) is reported to have said, “How did you know it was a ruqyah (cure)?”
- It was sent from Heaven as a light. An Angel addressed the Prophet (peace be upon him) with these words, “Rejoice in two lights brought to you which have not been brought to any prophet before you, Al-Fatiha and the last verses of Al- Baqarah.”
Most certainly, the sahih hadith listed above make quite lucid the significance of reciting Surah Al Fatiha– it is an integral and inseparable part of daily prayers as well as a cure for illness. Thusit should not come as a for surprise anyone if a Muslim looks for best Surah Al Faitha art works online, be it Surah Al Fatihawall stickers or canvas prints.
Share your Guest Post with Guest Posting World