MBA aspirants get various golden opportunities during their management career to transform themselves. But, some aspirants utilize such beneficial chances and shine their career with flying colors. MAT is a well-known entrance exam and a valuable golden opportunity for MBA aspirants. Many aspirants appear for MAT (May) exam and grabbed the chance to open the gates of business schools. Still, many students have met with failures might be feeling demotivated towards their career. Are you also one of them who didn’t appear or failed to clear the exam? Then further points may quickly help you to get a clear picture of the MAT exam.
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a national level MBA entrance test which is administered by AIMS (All India Management Association). MAT has gained extensive popularity across the country due to various factors. One such factor is that students can opt for the preferred mode of examination without any limitations. The MAT exam is operated four times annually with an interval of 3-4 months, i.e. February, May, September, and December. Apart from MAT (December), all other tests will provide management courses for MBA 2019-2010 class. The MAT 2019 result is disclosed on the official portal by the conducting authority. AIMS have terminated the ease of filling the application process through offline mode. MAT 2019 application process will only be followed through online method.
Top business schools admitting the MAT scores
There are more than 600 business schools and institutes which accepts MAT scores throughout the year. Due to which it’s beneficial for students which attract them towards MAT exam. Students should know about MAT accepting institutes for a better future reference.
|SDM Institute For Management Development, Mysore||Indus Business Academy, Bangalore|
|Vigyan Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad||Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow|
|International School of Business and Media, Pune||Globsyn Business School, Kolkata|
|BharatiyaVidyaBhavan’s Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management, New Delhi||Rajalakshmi School of Business, Chennai|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra||TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal|
|National Institute of Technology, Warangal||Universe Business School, Mumbai|
|Fortune Institute of International Business, Delhi||Jaypee Business School, Noida|
|Accurate Institute of Management and Technology||Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology, Bangalore|
- Essential points for students to reserve a seat in MBA institutes
- The MAT scores are applicable in more than 280 institutes across India.
- MAT scores are utilized in both flagship and specialized programs. MBA colleges have their way of using MAT scores; students should be aware of it.
- When it comes to cutoff, some MBA colleges follow the rule of overall cutoff marks. On the other hand, some colleges prefer sectional cutoff marks.
- The top business schools will only accept the MAT 2019 marks; earlier scores are invalid for the admission process.
- Every official business college and institute has its policy for the admission process. It is advised that students should check details before applying to any institute or business school.
- Key benefits of MAT exam
- Moderate difficulty level – The syllabus and question paper of MAT consists of the same topics as CAT, XAT, etc. But, the difficulty level of MAT is easy to moderate from the past few years. There are hardly any chances of changes in the MAT question paper’s difficulty level. Due to which students can easily prepare the topics and score excellent marks in MAT exam
- Minimum cutoff marks – The overall or sectional cutoff marks is low when compared to CMAT, GMAT, etc. Even the top 10 business schools who are accepting MAT scores have the minimum requirement of cutoff marks. The best business schools require 75 to 80 percentile for admission process.
- Mode of examination – Students have the option to choose their preferred examination mode in MAT 2019. AIMS to manage two paper-based and one computer-based exam in a month. The marking scheme will be the same for both types of examination.
- No additional fees– Students have the opportunity to fill their desired five institute codes during the registration process. They don’t have to pay additional fees to the official conducting authority to fill the codes of different institutes. In other management entrance exams, students have to pay some additional fee to fill the details of their desired business colleges and institutes.
MAT is like a golden opportunity in the management field for the students. Now,the facts mentioned above facts might have helped you to clear your doubts with ease.